10 random things about me:
1. I'm what you'd call an "Army brat". That kind of conflicts with my love of '60s idols (the words "flaming liberal" fly around my house a lot, haha).
2. I have pretty recently gone vegetarian. And NO, mother, it is not strictly because of Paul McCartney.
3. I am a Texas girl at heart, and I'm currently moving back. And I don't take a particular joy in cowboy boots/hats/accents, so there's really no explanation!
4. I'm probably younger than you think. But I should have been born in 1945, so no matter.
5. I alternately call John Lennon, Jim Morrison, George Harrison, Keith Richards, and Mick Jagger my boyfriend.
6. I'm a complete nerd, and my favorite subject is social studies (history).
7. I play guitar, electric and acoustic. But I prefer acoustic. :)
8. I have seen every episode of Seinfeld. Ever.
9. I keep an autograph from Bono to my mom framed in my room. It says "Love to lovely Tracy - Bono, 1986" but I don't mind.
10. I collect Beatles paraphernalia, books on sixties counterculture, RECORDS, and... thimbles.
As for who I am nominating for the award...