Okay, I am the luckiest girl in the world. I've received this award from three of my very favorite people/blogs: Nicole, Alexis, and Deborah! Thank you! For this award, you've got to share 7 things about yourself and tell a few of your favorite blogs, who have to do the award as well (if they haven't already).
1. My current goal is to mirror the career/look/life of Mary Travers.
2. I am currently attempting to learn French. (Mostly because of the yé-yé gals!)
3. I'm currently reading Chronicles: Volume 1 by Bob Dylan. I'm convinced that he's one of the coolest people ever.
4. I haven't been to many concerts. VERY few. But the last one I saw was in August - I saw 1964: The Tribute and loved it! Where else can you find teenagers who'll dance to "Twist and Shout" with you?
5. It's no secret that my favorite movie of all time is Singin' In The Rain.
6. I like to pretend that it's 1966. (sigh!)
7. I celebrated October 9th this year. Did you? :)
Okay, here are a few of my favorite blogs in no particular order... (I apologize if you've already done the award, but I want this list to be -somewhat- complete!)
Child of the Moon
Dolly Rocker Girl
Here, There, and Everywhere
(Diet) Coke and Sympathy
Twist and Shout!
A Dandy In Aspic
Nothing Seems As Pretty As The Past
and some tumblr blogs as well... :)
Tell It Like It Is
Where is the girl I have loved all along?
The Carnabetian Army